- 1.1 Your property may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
- 1.2 Baya Financial Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The Financial Services Register number is 725889. Registered in England No. 09733862. Registered office address for Baya Financial Limited is Studio 504, The Custard Factory, Gibbs Street, Birmingham B9 4DP
- 1.3 Calls may be recorded for training and monitoring.
2. Regulatory Status
- 2.1 Baya Financial Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- 2.2 The Financial Conduct Authority is the principle regulatory body for Financial Services in the UK. They can be contacted at The Financial Conduct Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS Tel: 020 7066 1000 or by visiting their website http://www.fca.org.uk/site-info/contact
- 3.1 At our discretion and unless we hear from you to the contrary we may email or telephone you from time to time between the hours of 9am to 9pm without your further prior consent to such contact. We will not do so for the purpose of qualifying credit promotions unless you have expressly given us permission to do so, or you are an established existing customer.
- 3.2 When you transact Baya Financial Ltd, we will send you service and marketing email updates on our products and services, according to the information you provide at the point of registration. You will be given the opportunity and instructions on how to unsubscribe from these emails when you register and on each email we send to you.
- 3.3 All documents will be sent by post to your last known address and shall be sent at your own risk. We will not be responsible for lost documents or any consequences that may arise from any error or failure of the postal system. For documents of value, this will be by registered post – otherwise first class mail will be used.
- 3.4 You may communicate with us by writing, phoning or sending an email to our head office. There is no additional charge.
4. Verifying identity
We are required by law to verify your identify. This will be required at the outset of our dealings with you and we will not submit an application for a mortgage or term assurance policy of other financial product until such verification has been obtained.
5. Your money
We do not handle client money in any instance.
- 6.1 The law governing this agreement both before and after completion is the law of England and Wales.
- 6.2 We normally require our clients to give us instructions in writing, to avoid possible disputes, but we shall be entitled, at our sole discretion, to act upon your oral instructions. We can refuse your instructions at our discretion.
- 6.3 We may vary the terms of this agreement by writing to you at your last know address. Proof of delivery to this address will constitute proof of notice being served.
The contract is in English and communication between us will be in English.
Other taxes or costs may exist which are not paid through us or imposed by us.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE